Hello all,

Special request:
PLEASE stop sending messages with ATTACHMENTS or in HTML-FORMAT to the list,
because:

a) as stated by several people before: the listserver gets nausea from
   attachments, and we all know what thats like.....!
b) attachments cannot be read by many people on the list.
c) but they do make the data-flow unnecessary big and for us on DIGEST
provide nausea for our providers, because the downloadfiles become to
   big sometimes, and when finally send through all we read is:
   aeojkthygf56hbn5586btveeiuirrrru09ebv3e3ev6seerftiioioijhgfdsscbndmoifcrh
   for about 500 lines.
d) the same goes for html-format: please set your mailer-defaultsetting to
   ASCII-format (plain text)

If you want your messages to be read (as I would be happy to if I could)
please check your settings, and send your pictures and other attachments
off-list!!

Thank you very much,  Hans.