Hi Fellow Pinball Freaks..................

> Researchers watch dopamine changes in brain of video game players
>
>                      May 21, 1998
>                      Web posted at: 12:19 PM EDT (1219 GMT)
>
>                      LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Brain scans of men playing
> video games detected changes in the levels of the brain-signaling chemical
> dopamine, an observation that could improve understanding of the
> chemical basis of human behavior. - - - - - - - -
>
> Go to:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/TECH/science/9805/21/dopamine.ap/
>
> to read the rest of this copyrighted article.
>
> DaHawk, 59/3

I found this article very interesting & here's why.............
When I play Epic Pinball on my computer and the game starts to get
exciting my right hand (rt. side is my Parkinsonian side) develops
unwanted movements like a dopamine overdose.  The Epic Pinball game
is played using the keyboard and the left and right shift keys are
the "flippers" so both hands are involved.

I intend to mention this to my neuro at the next opportunity.

Best regards .............. Murray 53/4