WOW!!  Hans.. are you a mind reader?   I've been meaning
to post on the list about having similar eye/vision problems
as you mentioned you're having.

I've tried two different brands of eye drops with one
 - "Clear Eyes" - stinging badly each time I used the
product.  Needless to say that was good incentive to trash
THAT brand!

The other is.... is..... (thinking).... is.....oh RATS!   I can't
recall the product's name and the bottle's upstairs in my
nightstand while I'm downstairs in my wee little office.
Either way, it gave me very little relief.

First thing tomorrow I'll be off to the drug store to see
about the product you've recommended..... THANKS!!

By the way.. chances are the reason you're not so tired
now is that prior to using the eye drops you MAY have
been seeing out of one eye at a time - switching back
and forth between both eyes at an unbelievably rapid rate.

VERY fatiguing according to the optometrist I went to 2
years ago with the symptoms you mentioned.  He added
a "prism" to my glasses lenses and mentioned the fatigue
 might be helped by that addition (it wasn't and nor was
my vision noticeably improved by the prism).

Thanks again...

Barb Mallut