Gail and Wanda:
I have a hole in my head and I will write about it as soon as I remember
what it was I was supposed to do before it leaked out of the hole in my
head!

Seriously, I am almost finished with my web site.  If I can figure out
how to post it using ftp protocol.  What an experience I've got myself
into.<HTML> <Head> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html;
chatset=iso-8859-1"><Title>Hole in the head gang<title> ....????? well,
you get the picture.  Only I don't!  I can't get those damn images to
imbed.  And those friggin tables.  Java script my ?!%@!  Although I could
use the caffeine to stay awake, it certaily has an effect on my
patience.  Jerry Finch, I have the utmost respect for you.  I don't know
how you do it without putting you fist through the screen.  Actually, I
was hoping to stay on your good side, in case I can't figure how to get
rid of those damn templates on my website.  Well back to the real world
of HYPER TEXT MARKUP [log in to unmask]

Have a nice day,
Greg Leeman