I have had a Parkinson's Calendar online for about 9 months now, although
I have not publicized it.  It can be edited by anyone at this point, just
use the login "guest" and the password "password".  It can be found at

http://www.parkinsons.net

I am also starting an online Parkinson's magazine (articles written at the
level of a reader who is not a medical professional) and an online medical
journal about Parkinson's (articles here will go through a peer review
process by a medical professional.)

Send any submissions to either:

[log in to unmask]   with a cc: [log in to unmask]

or:

[log in to unmask]    with a cc: [log in to unmask]

I am also interested in compiling a major PD data set, and in integrating
it with other sources of existing data.  Does anyone know where there are
existing PD datasets?  Please e-mail me as I frequently don't get time to
read the list.

Also, does anyone know where sources of funding for these activities may
be obtained?

---
     All You Touch And All You See      [log in to unmask]     ____
     Is All Your Life Will Ever Be.     (315) 453-7235            /    \
     I think, therefore I am confused!  John G. Poupore          | O  O |
     Live Long And Prosper, for I shall do neither.               \ || /
     All I can say is that my life is pretty plain                 |++|
     I like watching the puddles gather rain                        --
     Homepage Design Consultant:   http://www.cooltime.com/