Hi Stephan,

I would like to post two questions about your message :

Stephan Schwartz wrote:

>     One: Does the levadopa fully abate or ameliorate the PD
> symptoms?  Not in my case, no matter what combination of
> Sinemet and Eldepryl I've tried in seven years.  I continue to
> have a slight tremor and peak dose dyskinesia.
>    Two: Do the side effects of dry mouth, blurred vision,
> constipation and loss of mental acuity (forgetfulness,
> confusion) accompany the PD symptoms?  If so, the PWP
> may be suffering from too little acetylcholine (these are also
> the symptoms of too much anticholinergic meds).

I used to take levodopa and eldepryl and notice to appear minor side
effects such as dry mouth , slight blurred vision and minor miction
problem . I quit eldepryl and these symptoms disappeared . Have you ever
did suspend or done a holiday on eldepryl ?

>    My decision to supplement my diet with Lecithin was
> based upon these considerations.  After a trial period I was
> satisfied that I had the dosage right.  So I continue to take it
> in an effort to restore the natural balance between dopamine
> and acetylcholine in my PD brain.  I believe my improved
> mental faculties are a direct result of restoring the balance.

You take as you had described previously quite a mix of drugs and
supplements.Don't you believe it is very hard to pin point how each one
do interfere with each other in your case ? And which are really doing
your improvements ?

Best regards .

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+