Well General if you hat still fits I will extend one more cudho for the job
well done in Pittsburg.  But lets not forget the help, support and hospitality
of you  wife Debbie.

We throughly enjoyed our self and it was so nice to see so many of the older
lobbyists together again.

You set a great example.  Lets carry that effort over to the PAN Forum and
then on to the Unity Walk in Sept. On to Washington. yea yea yea.

The Flounder

PS  We are looking forward to your anticipated visit whenever you get the trip
organized.

PS. I may be nipping at your heels. The doctor has made and appointment for us
to visit a patient next week who is trying to make a $ 500,000. donation to
PD. I