I am 51 and have had PD for 4 years.  My first symptom, and still my most
troublesome, is dystonia in my right foot.  I'm not sure what exercises might
help, but one thing that helped me for a couple of years was an orthotic
device which fit under the liner of my shoes.  It is leather and has a hump in
the middle which forces my toes to straighten out.  It's not very comfortable,
but is better than the cramps in my foot.  Increasing my Sinemet dosage and
taking it more often throughout the day also was a big help in avoiding this
problem.

Janice Glidden
51/4