am having my first cup joe & cig.  went to bed at  21.00 hrs  got up at
11:10 am  my nero is going on a 3 week vac. my baby now also works for him.
any how he called yesterday wanted me to come in to see him. told him must
be nice to have to money to go. he said he thought of taking us along. but
is also taking his son and grandchildren say i now am not in shape to go.
it seems every body think i am always wrong. like wanting to raise price of
cig. to keep children from smoking. what are they going to with the extra
money. children say it won"t stop them. so it will be people like me that
will be hurt.  am on a new med till he gets back. then go back. all killing
going on in the schools that is what they should worry about. i can"t think
of how to tell ken about his father. i lost my father,mother,sister to
cancer some pwp friends my blind friend, 2 of Alzheimer in past 3 years.
vivian i want to change every thing now. my nero told me to go out side for
a smoke wanted to talk to vivian i thought i should be there. i am not
going to use my wheelchair and just i got a lot of deleting to do i will
saaaaay things liiike that. i can think and work. i moved 6 rocks that
weight at least 150 lbs. with my tractor. i weigh 120lbs now.so i can go.
ken in time you will heal sorry i have not said any thing sooner. i am
going to beat this silly sickens. i don"t need help i can do my own work
TV don't need. to much of other things to do. won't let me fix our air
condenser. she bought new one. 1800.00 all is wrong a wire is pair and
causing a short. see i am wrong again.so i am going to smoke and drink my
12 to 14 cup joe a day how about those apples, better go goooot grass to
cut. hi ho sliver and way we go

                                       flash@wcoil,com
                                       74/30 lima,oh
                                     I.Y.Q