For you and List members
Problems with my computer and have been away for five days - had not told
server to remove old messages and ended up with 3850 messages to download -
all fixed now.  Missed many messages from the List so hoping you will tell
me what I missed that was VIP.
Joining others with sympathy on losing your Dad - at his age he led the way
for us by telling us what to expect as the years go by - he was a father for
us who have lost our Dad.  Thanx for helping us.  Sincerely, Fleurette