Hi, Terri,

It's good to hear from you again in spite of it being because of
disappointing Tasmar results...I haven't even tried T. yet as I am
doing so famously well on Mirapex...I have been able to reduce my
Sinemet by 45% with hardly any "off" time in a 24 hour period.  So, I
don't want to rock the boat.  Will you be at the Pan Forum?  Our
ass'n is sending Kathryn Stahl.  If you're there, look her up.  We
think she'll make a good advocate.  She doesn't have PD, her husband
does.  She has loads of energy, which I found was a necessity to keep
up that pace in D.C.
                                                        Bev  S. in So.
CA