I have spoken to PD and other groups for years. Subject: Laughter As a
Coping Mechanism" and would love to be on the list. Problem: Travel for
me now is limited to abaout 3 hrs. Also, the bod behaves for a speech
and sometimes it does not.  I would be glad to make a cassette tape if
that would be any kind of help at meetings.  I guess members could check
it out and carry it home.  Let me know if it would help. You know I'm
sure, about the little girl who had a little curl right in the middle
of her forehead.  When it was good, it was very very good and when it
was not it was HORRID. Somtime I behave nicely and some time I shake
rattle and roll.  Lately I've been sticking more to writing.