Dear Barb-- you only joined us 3 days ago? You sound like a veteran!  I
find your account of your progression through the PD jungle inspiring, and
would encourage you to put it on the Webring--if you don't know how to do
that, write to Jerry Finch: http://www.newcountry.nu.pd/members/htm
He is the"webring wizard" who can add your account to the collection.
Welcome to the list!

>         I have been reading your  messages with great interest since I
>joined this group 3 days ago.  Perhaps  it is too early in my association
>to send you a message before I really get a  feel for the appropriate
>types of responses.  However, I've had a change in  my attitude and I
>would like to talk about it. SNIPPED

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page