Dave had very bad hallucinations. They were usually
evening and night. He thought the house was on fire or that
he was still working and yelled for us to turn off a machine
(middle of the night) The neuro put him on Clozaril and they
were worse. After I complained and yelled enough (very
uncooperative neuro - that's another story, long) Dave was
put on Risperdal. It was like a miracle. One day, the, last
day on Clozaril, he was hallucinating all evening and all
night, as usual. The next day, the first day he took
Risperdal, it completely stopped, immediately.
    Everybody's different. There aren't many of this type of
drugs that PWP can take but it might be worth trying another
one.
    I always have to mention a hallucination chuckle. We
have a couple of leftover 4-H project dairy goats. Dave was
in the dining room and though he saw a horse in the dining
room with him (hallucination). About half an hour later, our
son went by and Dave asked him what he'd done with the
horse. Rich said, "We put it in the barn with the goats."
Dave thought that was a good thing to do and was happy.
Marge Green