Ok,Girls

I am curious about how many of us went through menopause before being
diagnosed with PD.  Also how many were in menopause when diagnosed
and how many started it after the diagnosis.
I began my trip down this road in 92 and was diagnosed in 95.  I am,
according to my gp, in the final stages but this could last for some
time.
How can we gather information about how PD and our meds effect and
are effected by other natural changes in our bodies??
Maybe someone (maybe even me) could start archiving women's stories
on this subject?

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling