Ken..... I already saw that movie on the Late Late Show!  YOUR role was played
by a Gabby Hayes look alike.... (ducking)

Barb Mallut

----------
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ken Becker
Sent:   Saturday, May 23, 1998 6:05 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Girls just want to have fun!

OKAY, I GOT it! Let's have a "SHOW ABOUT NOTHING" Jerry Finch, in his SPARE
TIME(!)..if he is willing, could start producing mini-movies of our talented
list members, and put them on the WEB-RING. First Barb Mallut, could  show
herself being transformed from Xena the Warrier Princess, into Shirley Temple,
and maybe sing a few songs, Then Marling could do her Cyndi Lauper impression.
Next we could have "Coffee Talk with Don McKinley", after he drinks several
cups of coffee, we see him carrying rolling boulders uphill, with one hand,
while pushing a lawnmower with his with his other hand. In the background, we
see Vivian, and Don's Neuro. running to keep up....saying "Don, don't DO that!
"  Next thing, we look up 200 feet in the air, and  see Jerry Finch, hanging
from one foot from a windmill tower, oil can in one hand, laptop computer in
the other,  singing a new song "Web-Rings" to the tune of an old song "Smoke
Rings"...............Don takes a look at this, and starts thinking, "hmm,
maybe I could build a coffee cup with a cigarette holder on it, so I could
drink coffee and puff the cigs at the same time.......The final scene takes
place in a restaurant in Southern California, in the parking lot.....1599
people are getting into rows of  tour buses. Destination: Florida, Purpose:
find KEN and get him to shut down his computer, and go away for a long needed