Don you wrote: " i am not going to use my wheelchair"......

My friend Wanda just got her new wheelchair and she is so proud of it
you'd think it was her first car! She says, "Now I can go anywhere! I
can go shopping with my friends again! God has certainly blessed me with
the right tool, at the right time in my life!"

You know that old saying...the cup can be half full or half empty, it's
all in the way you look at it?

I know each step with this illness seems like a loss, but may I suggest
that you turn it around and see that God has blessed you
with the right tool, at the right time in your life too.

----<--@   ----<--@  The roses still smell good, ----<--@
             ----<--@   even when you fall in them. ----<--@
----<--@

Hugs,