I agree with Joan that an agency is no guarantee, although I saw it from
the other end. I chose to work for an agency I found in the yellow pages.

My warning on companies would be to check where the 'big bosses' live. We
discovered that ours were in Florida. And Florida is a great state to
live in if you owe people money. They can own homes, cars, boats,
anything they want. The state will not take anything from them. I was
told lawyers advise their clients to move there if they have people
coming after them for money.
We never got our money, even after an order from the labor department and
a small claims court order. Guess we all live and learn!
Jean
Casper, WY