Last week my husband visited the dentist to have a filling replaced.
Because of various interuptions it was necessary to give a second
injection of the local anesthetic carbocaine.  Four days later his upper
lip finally stopped drooping and the drooling returned to his usual
level.  The dentist is checking with the supplier, but I would like to
know if anyone on the list ever had this reaction?   From now on one
injection will be our limit.  A doubly frozen face is just too much.

I know if there is an answer this is the place to find it.  You have all
helped me so much.

Nellie Pentescu carepatner for Dan 70/1  Requip, Sinemet CR