hi sibling--marling

[sorry-i must be goofy today]

you wrote
>Ok,Girls
>I am curious about how many of us went through
>menopause before being diagnosed with PD.
>Also how many were in menopause when diagnosed
>and how many started it after the diagnosis.

my statistics:
born 1947
diagnosed pd 1988
started peri-menopause 1996
still peri-ing 1998

[menopause = 12 months period-free]

>I began my trip down this road in 92
>and was diagnosed in 95.
>I am, according to my gp, in the final stages
>but this could last for some time.

do you mean the final stages of pd or menopause???

>How can we gather information about how PD and our meds
>effect and are effected by other natural changes in our bodies??

there's a selection of articles in the archives
try looking under 'hormones' or 'estrogen' or 'menopause' or 'menstrual'

>Maybe someone (maybe even me) could start
>archiving women's stories on this subject?

ono
another great idea....
another section of the webring?
jerry...?

your cyber-sibling in serious silliness

janet

janet paterson aka calendar control supervisor
51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]
quotations: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:newvoice
pwp event calendar: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc