Dear listserv members,

As I previously posted, NPF has launched a new interactive program titled
"Stretching the Bounds in Parkinson's Management". So far, we have
presented the program to patients and caregivers in New York and Miami and
the response has been great! Attendees claim it's the best program they've
ever attended and that they learned a great deal.

Celebrity, Holly Robinson Peete has been the special guest at each
conference. She speaks about her experience in coping with her father's
plight with Parkinson's disease. Our next conference is in Phoenix, AZ.
Holly will not be available for this conference, but Maryum Ali (Muhammad's
daughter will speak instead).

In addition to a special guest speaker, each conference features:
Neurologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech
therapists and psychiatrists who all pariticipate in "break out sessions"
with patients and careigvers to teach them how to "Stretch" their bodies,
minds and horizans to better live with Parkinson's disease by combining
non-medical and medical treatments.

Anyone interested in attending the Phoenix conference on May 27, should
contact Bonnie Cunningham at NPF headquarters: (800)327-4545 or

Other conference Cities and dates include:

Houston, June 3
Boston, cancelled
Minneapolis, June 24

After Minneapolis, we will take a break and start the tour again in the
Fall. If you are interested in having this program visit your city in the
Fall, please let us know.

Thanks.
Melinda Brown