Hi Nigel and other Listfriends,

If we can use the definition "who kicks while watching soccer has
Parkinson's Disease" we will have another million brothers and sisters
added to our outrageous nr. of PWP's in the world. I remember to have
watched several matches on television with the family in law of my sister
and several friends.
My brother in law was not allowed to sit under the lamp, because he jumped
up high when an (almost) goal was scored.
His brother needed about 7 feet free space  because he kicked each time as
a player according to him, should kick.
A friend of the family needed arm space, because he mowed his arms
horizontal by each effort to score.

These are just the big movements. I can remember watching television and
seeing 4 - 6 men making "onvolontarily" movements. We were very happy when
the woldchampionship is played in june, because we can ave the TV outside
and we can even watch outside.

The Dutch team will be the next worldchampionship Soccer. Wanna bet?

Kees Paap