Jerry,

I am amazed at the quality of people on this list.  You are a tremendous
father and you truly care about life; live your dream in spite of your
disease; are always there for others.
There is nothing else in life but  to evolve through experience and
adjust.  A lot of us PWPS wouldn't have looked at others first despite
angina and the harness that restricts us physically and tires us
emotionally.  We try to get up refreshed from that 4-5 hours a sleep we
may get a night.  Some days  it can't happen.  So, we fight a little
lighter that day.  Maybe we talk with the horses.  Just watch the
sunrise.
Jerry, the point I'm always trying to make about misplaced priorities,
well the truth is I have em too.  I call myself the "great acquiescer",
because I am so worried about others, I don't do the mimimum for
myself.  I end up tired and stressed, because I don't like to reject
others requests. Maybe you just need to say, two days a week I will
devote less time to the liste.  Jerry, will you do me a favor?  I knew
you would.

Thanks,
From all of us wanting and you always giving!