Hello to all, I am new to the group and would like to enquire for some
information.

First off , I am a strength and endurance trainer working with some of the
best athletes in the country.
Why I am on the list is simple , I have a relative with Parkinson and would
like to help.

I have access to product which few people work with and would like feedback
as to their potential.

Does any one has documents on NADH and treatments?

I am using presently a mineral compound who's basis is muscle conductivity
- I believe this might be of use - since it allows for a optima mineral
medium for electrical transfer .

Also has anyone ever used Inosine and / or creatine monohydrate.

Inosine is a food substrate which works directly with the mitochondria for
oxygen replenishment and muscle strength/endurance.

Creatine monohydrate is close to Inosine in that it creates a higher octane
fuel for cellular function -- it also may increase cell fluid volume and
muscle strength if used correctly.

I eagerly look forward to any feedback or questions

Sincerely,

Stefan Fox