Hi Donna !

I’ve experienced  muscle cramps  , off  and on, all  my life. But since
I was  diagnosed  as a PWP almost five years ago,  muscle cramps  have
occured more frequently . Somehow, I discovered  a banana at the onset
of a  cramp  will relax the muscle within minutes. But your friend Joe
may not wish to be  seen  munching on a banana at his desk. Then he can
have a banana with cereal every morning  because  that seems to  do the
trick  .It could be the potassium in bananas but I am not a doctor. I
suggest Joe discuss the problem with his  neuro.

Good luck,

Karl