Hello folks,
I am asking another question about our combined past.
I do not wish names, dates, places etc., BUT
I wonder how many of us (legally or not) have taken Speed
(methamphetamine ) or other amphetamines for a period of time. I
believe that the time may be a factor and would imagine that one
would need to have taken it daily for more than a week to be effected
and probably more than a month.
I took amphetamines (prescription diet pills) daily for 3 months in
1975 while living in South Florida (yes I just gave name date and
place--ha ha on me).
This was 15+ years before I began to exhibit pd symptoms, but my
neuro said that it can take many years between the beginning of
damage to the brain and symptoms showing it.
I ask this because in my studies I have found that some researchers
use methamphetamines to induce pd symptoms in mice.  Interesting??

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling