<Laughing as she reads> Hans, you're MY kinda fella (read that as "nutty,"
which from THIS nut is a compliment!).

But gee,  a California native - born and raised and STILL living within a few
miles of the waters of the Pacific Ocean - I haven't been to the beach in
YEARS!  Tho I DO sing a lot... mostly on key, too, IF one isn't TOO picky
<grin>.

Based on that, I guess you'd hafta call us the  "Near-the-Beach Girls!"
<giggle>

Ken Becker for our manager?  Hey.... HE'S an "East Coast Beach Guy," not a
"West Coast Beach Guy!"  Them East Coasters are MUCH to conservative and
up-tight to hang 'round with us gorgeous free-spirited (yeah, sure) California
girls!

He said he doesn't ever have "bad hair days?"  I'd guess that unless you're a
Yul Brenner look-alike, Hans... ya prob'ly just go 'round wearing a hat or a
maybe a even a bag over your head! <grinning. ducking & running>

Gotta go get into a bikini, wax my surf board, then hit the waves at Malibu!
KOWABUNGA dude!!! <giggle>

Barb Mallut (the quintessential California beach girl) <NOT>

---------