From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of HEIT BILL
Sent:   Saturday, May 23, 1998 4:17 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Girls just want to have fun!

In a message dated 5/23/98 12:38:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Sooooo... please try to  understand where I'm coming from in not
participating
 in the Webring right now.  And also in not wanting to post a 5 year old photo
 of myself  that I won at one of those "glamour photo" studios - it ain't the
 "real me" at ALL!   YIKES!!  I'm draped in a feather boa, for goodness
sake!!!
 <giggle>

 I'll do the Web site WITH some photos.... eventually, 'kay?

Wait a minute -- playmate of the month December, 1966 Right?

WHH 54/18

PS: I can forget a face or a name, but rarely the rest of the story.