From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ken Becker
Sent:   Saturday, May 23, 1998 11:01 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Girls just want to have fun!

GABBY HAYES?????Why you young WHIPPERSHNAPPER! Gabby Hayes? I don't REMEMBER
GABBY HAYES! I don't even have a beard!(been there, done that!) ALSO, I am not
117 years old! In addittion, I don't own a cowboy hat! Who IS Gabby Hayes? No
WONDER you're always running and ducking! Wait'll I get my SHOTGUN! KAPOW!
................I guess we'll have to replace you with a stand-in, I wonder,
is Roseanne Barr available? GOTCHA!!!!!! ROFL Ken (NOT G.H.) B