After due consideration, and with all due respect, and realizing that Gabby
Hayes is/was one of the UGLIEST dudes I have ever seen, and probably smelled
like a dead goat soaked in skunk juice,  I STILL feel bad implying that Barb
M,  could be replaced by Roseanne Barr, who, despite rumors to the contrary is
NOT funny, NOT particularly attractive, even compared to Gabby H. And I think
Barb M should only be portrayed by HERSELF! The fact that I have had random
pains all over my body since I made the previous statement, has NOTHING to do
with my decision. Ken B (running, wincing, and groaning) ...............OUCH!