^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     52   deg. F warm spring night

On Wed, 20 May 1998 08:23:03 -0700 (MST) [log in to unmask] (robert l
dolezal) writes:
>Ivan -  I recall, a couple months back, messages from you calling for
>a day
>of protest (or some such word).  Problem is, I can't find them in my
>files.
>Would you be so kind as to redirect the appropriate one(s) to me?  A
>few
>of us are trying to create such a day, and your input would be most
>useful.
>
>Thanks.
>                        Bob Dolelzal

Bob,

  Thank you for your hard work in Arizona and beyond.  We need you!

  As you know probably, I am very, very tired, after months of hard work
on World Parkinson's Day. So  I am mostly lurking, but anyway, we need a
National or World Day of Parkinsonian Protest.

I am hoping you and others can get something going.  I will follow your
lead.

My mother's sister is taking up the challenge, and is going to see
Senator Reed of Rhode Island on Friday.  I'm trying to help her PUSH for
Udall funding.

I think the protests of the AIDS activists are a wonderful model for
PWP's and their loved ones.

Ivan