From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ken Becker
Sent:   Sunday, May 24, 1998 5:16 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: boys have fun to

UHOH, right after I insulted Gabby Hayes, I find out Don and Gabby are old
buddies!
Now I have done it!  Only problem, when Gabby Hayes was on TV, he was already
about 100 years old! he was so old, that when we got color TV, he was still in
black and white!  Anyway, if you see a guy like Gabby hanging around the
neighborhood, you'd call the cops and tell them a bum got loose from the
shelter!  And, yes, I had cowboy hats, boots six-shooters (cap guns) and a
broom handle with  a horse head, but I haven't played with that stuff in at
least five years! ROFL.... I wonder if Barb M and Marling had cowgirl outfits?
Hmmmm??? Please send pictures! (Don, Barb, Marling, and any others!) Ken B