Hi Bob,

When You see Sinemet listed as "25/100 or 50/100" , it is meant to convey
the following:

25/100 equals 25MG Carbidopa combined with 100MG Levodopa in each
tablet/pill.
50/100 equals 50MG Carbidopa combined with 100MG Levodopa in each
tablet/pill.

This information has nothing to due with the amount of medication a person
may consume daily.  It only describes the amount of Carbidopa and Levodopa
in each tablet/pill.

Hope this clarifies things for you!

Jay Henkelman