Hi
 Since my most serious symptom is end of dose dyskinesia , I have
been trying various ways to relieve it  .
 Taurine . This is meant to be a neurotransmitter that calms the
nervous system down . Taking 1000 mg caps at the time of dyskinesia
produced no obvious improvement
 GABA  This is meant to be another neurotransmitter that calms the
nervous system down . Taking GABA plus caps (100 mg of GABA ) at the dyskinesia time
produced little/no obvious improvement .
 GHB This is a substance that occurs naturally in the brain and its
function seems to be poorly understood .Taking about 1 gram of GHB
about dyskinesia time seemed to suppress the dyskinesia effectively .
I am awaiting the arrival of my second order , to make more extensive
trials . I also wish to try the potassium version to see how it
affects PD  symptoms . I will post results when trials are done .
   GHB has been banned in many places and unlike many substances
available on the Web it really has an effect . Anyone using it should
do it with caution  .
     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )