> From:          Nancy Burnham <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       Re: Estimating time

> Alastair
>
> I couldn't agree more with you.  I think people are trying things, but are
> afraid to mention them on the list after a few got put down so bad for doing
> so.  We are trying two new products, it is too early to know if they are
> going to be helpful.  I debate every day with myself if I should write to
> the list about them.  Nancy B cg for Don 64/14+

  Please Nancy post anything you observe  however trivial it may
seem  . I certainly try to read ALL such information to try to get a
complete view of this strange phenemenon called PD . A few months ago
there was a lot of heated exchange about the efficacy of NADH . I
tried to conduct a survey and got precisely   1    reply . Since then
I have done my own research into substances that are reputed to boost
energy levels . At present I am awaiting another brand of NADH to see
if the different experiences could be attributable to different
brands. This idea is a direct result of a posting I read . When I
have completed my research I will post my results .
     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )