>Somebody tell me what PWP stands for  please<

a short & sweet way to abreviate person with parkinson's

far more politically correct, if a bit obscure to the outside world, than
the following:

"Parkie" cute but a bit far to pleasant and upbeat.
sounds like you're part of a softball team or a member of "Our Gang"

"Parkinson's patient"
yuck - is that what you are?  a person defined by their affliction?  i
think not.

"Parkinsonian"
formal and stately, a member of a highly exclusive club with considerable
historical significance

go with PWP - it's short, hard to mispell and you don't have to look at the
keyboard to find that stupid apostrophe.

-Ken Aidekman

Visit the Parkinson's Unity Walk website:  www.parkinsonwalk.org

Fund the Research.  Find the Cure.