In a message dated 5/25/98 5:59:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< A few months ago
 there was a lot of heated exchange about the efficacy of NADH . I
 tried to conduct a survey and got precisely   1    reply . Since then
 I have done my own research into substances that are reputed to boost
 energy levels . At present I am awaiting another brand of NADH to see
 if the different experiences could be attributable to different
 brands. This idea is a direct result of a posting I read . When I
 have completed my research I will post my results .
      peace
           Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] ) >>
I restarted NADH ENADA after deciding that I needed dyskinesias relief about
one year ago.  I take it as an adjunct (2.5 mg the first thing in the am.).
In doing so, I have been able to reduce Sinemet by about 33% with little
degradation of function.

Regards,
WHH 54/18