I am happy to be able to join your ranks. Troy 70/3,Sinemet CR 25/100, three
times a day. Expecting a rough ride and hoping for your support .
Today I have two questions :

1., I was told to time the Sinemet intake 8 hours apart (e.g. 6;00AM ,2:00
PM and 10 PM).  Red somewhere that the above mentioned Sinemet has about 6
hours controlled release period. Does it mean that there will be   2 hours
"OFF" time before each application  ? Wouldn't I be better off to take the
dose 6:00 Am, 12:00 noon and 6:00 PM with 6 hours "OFF" time during my night
sleep period ?

2., Taking the above described tab and sitting relaxed in my recliner chair,
within minutes I start to feel "twitching " f my nerves in hands, but
without any tremor. That may come perhaps minutes later and advantually
vanish.  I am surprised , it seems to me that the levodopa  is inducing the
symptoms, not limiting them ???

Please explain.  TROY