Bev,       I too believe in miracles. I  believe in a miracle who came into
our life in the form of Bev Steward many years ago when we were desperate for
something to help keep my husband, Ken, on the bench at least until normal
retirement time. An angel named Bev steered us to a drug called deprenyl and a
doctor called Birkmeyer  who was making it available to Americans whose
government was so slow in   approving it. Ken was able to stay on the bench
for another three years and retire at the normal time as a result of the
miracle called Bev. Thank-you again.
Love, Ken and Barbara  Smith, Newport Beach, CA.
,