lot people have asked me how i came up with the I.Y.Q.  i wanted to folks i
cared for them with out them thinking i was coming on to them. i for got
language bearer olden days we used swck so on so I.Y.Q. can not be in tried
as sexiest. hence I.Y.Q. i have many time thought it sounded like baby talk
but look at clean and fun talk out of it. every body has his own saying .
and every one knows who it is with out talking who was that. so I.Y.Q

                                         76/30  LIMA OH
                                         I.Y.Q
                                         DON  &  VIVIAN
                                      LOVE OF MY LIVE-52