Gee, Linda... They get ya coming 'n going with that application!

Personally, in the past I've never mentioned on ANY job application that I
have PD, on the off-chance that anyone in Human Resources knew it was a
chronic degenerative disease.

Once on the job, when I had to take a Sinamet, I'd refer to it - if asked - as
an "arthritis drug," 'cause no one seemed to mind or to realize that some
types of arthritis can be just as debilitating as PD, as well as being chronic
and degenerative.   It seems to be "acceptable" to have arthritis while in the
job force, but NOT to be acceptable to have a disease like Parkinson's - at
least in APPLYING for a job.

This is just how I see it, and really, m'dear, ultimately you need to use your
own best judgement in the situation you're in.   I don't envy ya, 'cause in
this type of case, one tends to feel vulnerable and very exposed...

This is NOT an easy decision to make and I hope whatever decision you make
will be the best one for ya.  Please let us know what the ultimate outcome is
for you regarding this potential new job..   I care... We  care!!

Barb Mallut