Wow!  Greg, I'm so impressed.  A congressional website.  I will try to do it.
I did not save them from the web.  Wonder if anyone did.  I have them in the
computer, but they are a mess and are not numbered correctly.  Some have
become more than shells with addresses, etc. on them.  Let me see what I can
do, Greg.  I mean I'll do it somehow, but it won't be tonight.  Can you
receive attachments?  Maybe I could put them in a file and send them that way.
Let me know.  In the meantime, Maryhelen Davila might have them all together.
Her address is:  [log in to unmask]
At the end, I was just slapping them out and they kind of got away from me.

Much love,
Barb