Barb wrote:

"Hey Gail... you forgot to mention (just in case no one
noticed from that "family picture" of us you posted)
we're identical twins who were separated at birth and
discovered our unique relationship only upon meeting
here on the PD List! <grinning>

(Pssst) <whispering> Hey Gail... I understand you 'n I
are only TWO of the famous "Boop Family Septuplets,"
so somewhere out there are the rest of our siblings!
Ya know, I have a feeling that at LEAST a couple of' 'em
are here on the List!

Actually, maybe HANS is one?  Did ya notice the strong
family resemblance to us in that picture of himself that
he posted? <dying laughing>
Barb

Upon hearing this I responded by sending them both this card:

If you want to view the card that I sent to my dear
long lost sibs 'Barb B. Boop' and 'Hans Some Boop',
point your web browser to:
http://www.cardmaster.com/my.htm
and then enter the 7-digit code: 3441378
or
point your web browser to:
   http://cgi.cardmaster.com/cgi-bin/get.pl?3441378

(At the very least you'll discover a new free electronic
card site to enjoy)

'Gail E. Boop'