Dear Ron,
    Up to about a year ago I was taking Zoloft to treat certain "central
nervous system" synptoms; namely a chronic cough, heart burn and drooling
and of course my histroy of a low grade and chronic depression. At that time
I also took Sinemet [10/100] Permax [since shifted to Mirapex] Inderal
[since reduced]
Klonopin [Since reduced] and Diphenhydramine hydrochloride [since
eliminated]. I continue to use Vit. C and E. I experenced no side effects
from the ZOLOFT
     A year ago I changed over to another SSRI,Luvox at 50 mgs 2 or 3 times
a day because it was said to have no humbling effect on my tired libido. And
I've generally noticed some improvement in this regard. Still no side effect
of which I'm aware.
    All in all I've had a positive experience with the SSRIs
  My best
        george