I have been taking Zoloft ( one 50 mg tablet before bed each night)  for about
2  years  now, to counteract depression symptoms which my wife reported first
in a 3-way conversation we were having with my neurologist.  I was a bit
skeptical at first, and came to recognize both the benefits and the need only
subsequently (eg. I saw that I felt better about myself and that I was less
crabby than previously after I'd been on it a bit).  My wife says that I am
less "reactive" than in my pre-Z days, and I think that probably sums it up
well.

I have no notion of how it might substitute for Eldypryl, which I've also been
on (together with Mirapex, Sinemet, and Zoloft).  I'm curious to hear which
symptoms your neurologist believes Zoloft might target.

John B.