Hi,

This might be a dumb question, but I was wondering if pwp should be careful
not to get too much exercise. . .This past weekend we took our bikes up to
Minnesota & rode the bike trails.   We rode 20 miles the first day and 28 the
second day--8 of those miles in the rain!!  There has to be another way to
have fun!

I was glad to see rain on the third mornng, and we headed home (in the car).
I feel as if  I'm using up all my dopamine when I exercise a lot.  I felt
alright . . .just a little exhausted by the third day!  Any thoughts on this?
. . . .Nancy Van Hook  54/5