 i tried to tell some of things that causes me to fall like stress being
tierd confused can't lift my left leg very high. lean to far forward. of
course i am not to walk at all. lo lo  Sunday i got up at 5:00 am listened
to the news till about 7 am diced to work on my sewer line. well i fell out
to side of the road. and could not get up. a car stop and a big man pick me
up and carried me to the house.  lolo about 4hrs later back to work. got my
tractor out and pulled some big big rocks to my shop to clean up . down
again. not not enough rest.  monday cleaned them. Tuesday  was going to
paint them fun day spilled gallon paint on deck in my shop. so stared to
clean my mess up fell in the paint. so i went in vivian room to fill the
sink up with water for got about it any how had 20feet of water on floor
well would you belive 1 inch. stared to cry vivian said things do happen.
i do know stress tiered confusion and cause you to fall as well trying to
go to fast. and legs freeze up. so think take time in walking be sure you
are feeling good. but don't set where the sun don't shine. do some thing.
only med i will say i take is mirex and sinnemmet. how much no. any more
just ask.okdoky

                                  flash @wcoil.com
                                  74/30  lima,oh

                                   I.Y.Q.   DON  &  VIVIAN