Hey folks,

Is anyone else having difficulty reaching Jerry Finch our PWP Web
Master?  Jerry, since at least friday my email to you is bouncing
back on and off for days. I can't reach you so I'm trying by this
list as last resort. Anyone who can help me will be appreciated.

I've tried:

I receive these error messages:

Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: sat.net: host not found

550 <[log in to unmask]>... Host unknown (Name server: sat.net: host not
found)

and then the email is returned.

Janet tried too and told me:
phoenix.net
and
sat.net
do not work

but they sometimes show up as return or reply to addresses
for some reason

********* If you receive this PLEASE REPLY!!!!***********

Gail Vass (Art, you are in Texas too, go knock on his door! :-)