I take 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night of imipramine, for depression
and have not seen much relief except it seems to keep me tired all the
time.
I keep hearing about zoloft does anyone know if that is better and makes
you less
tired all the time.
also I have been on amantadine for four months and it seems to help with
the
tremors a slight amount. I take 10mg in the morning and 10 at night. I have
been
on sinemet for four years at max dose twice a day have never seen much for
that
one.  I also take selegelline twice a day.. the only thing that has shown
me anything
is this amantadine. I use to take permax however it almost shut down my
kidneys..
Does anyone have better suggestions?

Jim J.  54/4

P.S. I love all the information on the list