From:   Ken Becker [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 20, 1998 6:52 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: off list

You are so right, Greg, it is a space that nothing else can fill when a
parent
dies. Poor Dad had so many other problems than PD, we can only imagine how
much he suffered, we only saw the obvious symptoms. If he were a dog, he'd
have been put to sleep probably two years ago, or more.  We have such
wonderful memories of him, I did now know how I would handle it when the
end
came, and the word that comes to mind is relief. Great sadness, and loss of
wonderful father, but he would not have wanted to see me suffer, or anyone
else, so he is better off now.  As time goes on we will remember the good
times and try to block out the pain. Ken B